am
I did the Newport Park Run fast. It was a cool morning, slightly overcast not too much breeze. I planned to do this hard even though I had a massage yesterday. There were quite a few familiar faces today:
My time on my own watch was 20:47 - I didn't time the splits. Darryn was in front of me and pulled away. I overtook Tom Williams at about 800 metres! I overtook Mike Thurgood at about 3K.
Others there were Freya Williams and her mum (who did her first event) - Gareth Knight came 51st (no bar code). Cheyenne and Victoria were there - as were Gareth Jones, Phoebe ? (Marshall?) Richard Parcell, Howard Attwood, Nick Pringle etc. Ruth was a marshalling volunteer this week. It looks like Phoebe is being coached by Darryn. Andrew Dawe - was he there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.