Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday - 11/04/2013

am
I went to University library. I then drove down to Roath Lake and did a lap of the lake and a couple of small laps of the garden.

pm
I did a speedwork session on the road on a wet evening and then a second session during the club championships day 2 - which Holly competed in.

Holly ran in the 1500 metres, Phoebe Marshall was also running and it was a great race. Phoebe's Mum is called Phillipa. She lives in Blackwood way and works near Cardiff Gate for the Baccalaureate.

my session
150, 250, 350, 350, 250, 150. (1.5m, 2.5m, 3.5m, 3.5m, 2.5m, 1.5m)

my splits
8:00 warm up
37; 1:30; 1:07; 2:28; 1:32; :29; 1:33; 3:29; 1:02; 2:28;
9:35

The squad was:

Adi Kaplan
Dave Proffitt
Ellie Robinson
Emma Salvi
Holly Dawe

squad splits
33; 3:48; 1:04; 2:52; 1:30; 5:29; 1:28; 1:03; 2:43; 1:00; 4:41; 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.