Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday - 09/04/2013

am
I did an easy 21 minutes. I ran out to the cemetery main gate via Beechwood Park. On the way back I was caught a bit short and headed straight down Gibbs Road and home

pm
It was a cold evening at Newport Stadium. It was the club championships, evening (1) tonight - I did a training session on the industrial estate before the champs started.

my session was 3 * 700 and 3 * 300 (7m, 7m) and (3m) recoveries.

my splits: (on the road)
10:00 w/u
3:31; 6:59; 3:28; 7:00; 3:23; 6:59; 1:33; 2:59; 1:27; 2:58; 1:30
6:16 cool down

There were two kids 800 metres races.

In the girls race Freya went off a bit quick.

Rough times were as follows

Dave Proffitt n/a

Lisa Scarfi 2:50
Charlotte Freegard 2:51

Amy Little          2:55
Holly Dawe 3:00
Freya Williams 3:03
Olivia Hiscock 3:03
Ilana Thurgood 3:13
Isaac Thurgood 2:41
Jackson      2:45
Seff Davies 2:52
Tom Williams 2:53
Ben Davies 3:11






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.