Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday - 23/04/13

I have reissued the current 4 week schedule to make it more of a pre-competition phase. This was due to tiredness and fatigue and the general feeling that I have done enough winter training. The build up from the indoors has not worked brilliantly well.

It was a sunny evening at Newport Stadium, a bit of a breeze though.

session
2 * 700 + 3 * 300

my splits
9:02 - warm up laps
11:50 - strides and spikes on
2:57; 6:51; 2:48; 6:50
0:58; 2:57; 57; 9:38 cool down

The 2nd 700 was pretty good as was the two * 300.

The squad did the same session (after I had completed mine).

squad

Amy Little
Ben Davies
Brianne Fear
Dave Proffitt
Freya Williams
Georgia Evans
Ilana Thurgood
Isaac Thurgood
Joanne Williams
Kayleigh Evans
Maddy Baker
Molly Clayden
Olivia Kelleman
Tom Williams

Olivia has ankle trouble.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.