I did the Newport Park Run as hard as I could. I felt I had a bit of fatigue in my legs after Thursday's 7 * 200 but ran reasonably well.
| Split Mins | Split Secs | Split (secs) | Lap Time (total secs) | Lap Time (mins) | Lap Time (secs) | |||
| 0 | - | 1 | 4 | 19 | 259 | 259 | 4 | 19 |
| 1 | - | 2 | 8 | 15 | 495 | 236 | 3 | 56 |
| 2 | - | 3 | 12 | 29 | 749 | 254 | 4 | 14 |
| 3 | - | 4 | 16 | 28 | 988 | 239 | 3 | 59 |
| 4 | - | 5 | 20 | 40 | 1240 | 252 | 4 | 12 |
| Total | 1240 | 20 | 40 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.