I did the Brecon 10 mile road race for the first time since 2004. I set off at a comfortable pace and picked it up as I tired - thus my pace was fairly even throughout even though I felt like I was blasting it at times. I had it in my mind that Dave Goodall was in front of me and that I had to pull back to him. The first mile was generally downhill and the last was the same hill in the opposite direction. I spotted Dave in front of me and over a distance of about 3 miles gradually got back to him. I kicked past and beat him by over a minute. There were 4 over 60s in front of me however! They were:
Michael Warrick (23 - 64:52) -
Mick Tabor (24 - 65:21) -
Howard Kent (57 - 70:19) and
Simon Partridge (61 - 70:45)
Brecon 10 mile results
|
Race
Name |
2013 Brecon
10 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
2013 |
Splits |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Split Mins |
Split Secs |
Split (secs) |
Lap Time (total secs) |
Lap Time (mins) |
Lap Time (secs) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| 0 |
- |
1 |
7 |
05 |
425 |
425 |
7 |
05 |
| 1 |
- |
2 |
14 |
17 |
857 |
432 |
7 |
12 |
| 2 |
- |
3 |
21 |
31 |
1291 |
434 |
7 |
14 |
| 3 |
- |
4 |
28 |
33 |
1713 |
422 |
7 |
02 |
| 4 |
- |
5 |
35 |
18 |
2118 |
405 |
6 |
45 |
| 5 |
- |
6 |
42 |
22 |
2542 |
424 |
7 |
04 |
| 6 |
- |
7 |
49 |
47 |
2987 |
445 |
7 |
25 |
| 7 |
- |
8 |
56 |
51 |
3411 |
424 |
7 |
04 |
| 8 |
- |
9 |
63 |
57 |
3837 |
426 |
7 |
06 |
| 9 |
- |
10 |
71 |
26 |
4286 |
449 |
7 |
29 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ist 5K |
|
2118 |
|
35 |
18 |
|
|
|
2nd 5K |
|
2168 |
|
36 |
08 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Total |
|
4286 |
|
71 |
26 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.