I did the Gwent League Cross Country at Bath University.
It was a great day for running - lovely conditions both weather wise and underfoot. I tracked Howard for most of the race but he finished in front of me. As we were climbing to the top of the second hill on lap 3 Mike Davies overtook me and he ran hard downhill on lap 4. I was able to stay with him and then ran with him on the flattish bit at the bottom and passed him on the long uphill. I worked hard to maintain my lead over Mike on the next down and up hill. I lost 1 place to a youngster (probably) but ran pretty well. Howard was in front of me (not too far) and I could see Paul Foy up in front too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.