am
I did an easy 22 minutes. This was the morning that I was barked at, in the park, by a medium to large sized young female dog. I threatened to kick the dog and the owner said "you can kick her if you like". As I carried on I could see the dog getting told off. By the time I got near to home I was feeling really bad so I jogged back to the park and apologised to the lady owner. It was a horrible thing that I had said. The dog - "Rosie" was a rescue dog from the RSPCA who may have been spooked by my yellow jacket. Anyway - we had a nice chat and all three of us departed feeling much better for our understanding of the situation.
pm
I did an easy 65 minutes. A variation of the usual river side run, finishing at the base of Beechwood Road and doing strides up the hill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.